The fees for the Level I Class and the Massage Therapy Certification Program are outlined below. Students who start in Level I and then enroll in the Massage Therapy Certification program will be credited toward the total program tuition. Students may pay school fees in total, by semesters or in monthly installments. Tuition due dates are as follows: Semester tuition payments are due the first class of each semester. Monthly tuition payments are due the first class of each month.
Level I Massage Class (15 weeks) – $1200
Application Fee: $50
The remaining tuition of $1150 can be paid in full by the first class or 4 monthly payments of $287.50.
Massage Therapy Certification Program
The Massage Therapy Certification Program can be completed at your own pace.
757 hours or 37 credit hours or a total program cost of $10,915.
Students are billed at the beginning of each semester based on the number of credit hours they have registered. Students may pay the total semester amount on the first day of class or make monthly payments throughout the semester. Cedar Stone offers a 10% discount if a student pays the entire program cost by the first scheduled class.
Students are asked to provide linens and oils/creams for class and practice hours. Massage tables will be provided at the school. Students will need to purchase a table for home or business use. Students are also asked to purchase stones and heaters for the hot stone massage protocols. Our staff will guide students with the purchase of these items during Level II of the program.
There are currently no scholarships available.
Currently there is no financial aid available. Please check with CSSM staff for updates in this regard.
7-Day Cancellation: A full refund can be made if the student decides to withdraw within 7 days of enrollment. The student must provide written notice of cancellation within 7 business days (excluding holidays and weekends) of executing the enrollment agreement. A student who withdraws or cancels after 7 days and prior to the first class will be refunded all tuition paid excluding the application fee of $50 and $100 of the deposit.
1) A student who withdraws after the first class will submit a written notice to the school director. The notice should include the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the student.
2) If special circumstances arise, a student may request, in writing, a leave of absence, which should include the date the student anticipates the leave beginning and ending. The withdrawal date will be the date the student is scheduled to return from the leave of absence but fails to do so.
3) A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the institution if the student misses 7 consecutive instructional days and all the days are unexcused.
Refunds: If a student enrolls and withdraws or is discontinued after submission of the first completed lesson assignment, but prior to the completion of the program. Minimum refunds are calculated as follows:
- A student who starts the program but withdraws up to and including completion of the first quartile (25%) of the program is entitled to receive as a refund a minimum of 75% of the stated cost of the course or program for the period.
- A student who starts the program but withdraws after completing up to the second quartile (more than 25%, but less than 50%) of the program is entitled to receive as a refund a minimum of 50% of the stated cost of the course or program for the period.
- A student who starts the program but withdraw after completing up to the third quartile (more than 50%, but less than 75%) of the program is entitled to receive as a refund a minimum of 25% of the stated cost of the course or program for the period.
- A student who withdraws after completing the third quartile (75%) or more of the program is not entitled to a refund.
Refunds will be paid within 30 days after the effective date of the termination.